Home60 RAKsFree PatternsCross StitchNeedlepointPainted PorcelainContact Me

Monday, June 20, 2016

24, 25, 30, XMas in July Swap

Well, I'm very happy to tell everyone the sweet Sharon (It's Daffy Cat) received RAK #24.


Porcelain trinket box designed and painted by me, trimmed in 24 Kt gold and beaded chatelaine, designed by me 

Inside of the box

The lovely Evalina (This and That) received RAK #25.


Pouch and pin keep - design by Jackie du Plessis


Some extra goodies

I'm also happy to report RAK #30 is on it's way into the wild blue yonder!! What a milestone! Half way there <G>

I've been working away on my Christmas in July swap pieces and have them ready to wrap and send. One of the swap partners had a family emergency, so had to cancel at the last minute....so sending two parcels out. I hope the ladies like what I've made and chosen to send them Pictures after the opening day - July 26th...stay tuned.

Now - off to my studio, lots to do!!!

23 comments:

  1. What gorgeous gifts you have created Kim! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gifts again, you are superfast!! :) I cannot even manage to create more than two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful RAK and great to hear it arrived safely! I'm sure your recipients will love their exchange gifts too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how you do it Kim , more beautiful RAKs you must be wonder woman , hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another pair of beautiful RAK packages, Kim! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Kim! Sensational gifts and halfway there - amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good work on getting 2 swap parcels ready.. Can't wait to see the next 30.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Kim! You're so incredibly talented and everything is so beautiful!!

    My linkup is live and I'd love to have you join me.

    Blessings - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kim ,wow those RAK gifts are beautiful,you do such amazing work my friend ....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mr Postman must be your best friend now! You deserve special rates at the Post Office ;)
    Another great pair of RAKs for the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on reaching the half-way mark, Kim! Everything has been so pretty that you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two more lovely RAKs. Such a pretty little trinket box, I love how it's decorated inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful gifts!Congrats on reaching the half-way mark. Looking forward to seeing more. :) Happy Stitching

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Kim, what beautiful gifts that I know these ladies will thoroughly enjoy. The trinket box took my breath away - absolute perfection.

    Have a glorious day, dear one. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. More amazing RAOK's - they are all so special. It's also amazing to know that you are half way to your goal already! You must stitch like the wind!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many beautiful parcels. I am impressed by your creativity!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think it wonderful that your sending RAKs out to help celebrate your special birthday..... Beautiful gifts 😀😀

    ReplyDelete
  18. More lovely gifts! So glad to hear too that the missing parcels have turned up...and you're halfway there already!

    ReplyDelete