Greetings! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Ours was quiet, but sunny. I'm starting to yearn for warm weather and getting outside a bit.
I know many Stitching Sisters want to participate in exchanges, but find the postage to be prohibitive. I've been trying to think of something we could exchange that wouldn't take too much postage or time from our stitching. The thought hit me - how about a decorative thimble exchange? They're small and light - it wouldn't cost too much to send to someone.
Please note: my idea is the thimble isn't a stitched thimble - something pretty - made out of porcelain, ceramic, whatever. What you send is your choice.
If you're interested -
- It's open to everyone worldwide
- You must be a follower of this blog (yes, I'll check)
- Leave a message on this post or send me an email indicating you'd like to join the fun
- You don't need to have a blog, but I must have a way of contacting you. Some are 'no reply' bloggers so if leave a comment and I can't reach you, I'm sorry, but I won't be able to add you to the
- If you prefer to exchange with someone in your own country, please indicate so in your comment. I will do my best to match you up as you wish.
- If you'd like to include something other than a thimble for your exchange partner, that's fine. I'll leave it up to you
- Everyone loves something pretty - select a pretty, decorative thimble you'd like to treasure - and send it to your partner
- I'll take sign ups until April 20th.
- Please mail by May 1st and notify me when you slip it in the mail so I can cross your name off the list.
- When you receive your gift, please email me, as well, to I can track who-gets-what-when.
If you have a blog, I'd appreciate it if you'd post about this exchange - the more, the merrier!!
I look forward to hearing from you - let's make this FUN and EASY!!