Home60 RAKsFree PatternsCross StitchNeedlepointPainted PorcelainContact Me

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Now, Back to Stitching!

I love William Morris's designs.  Beth Russell, inspired by Morris, has created some gorgeous needlepoint designs.  I have several I'm currently working on, but my favorite is finished.   I read this saying from Morris years ago and was thrilled to see it come to life through Ms. Russell's talents.


Here's my October Christmas ornament SAL.  Even got it all completed and ready to hang on the tree!

More stitching to come!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love that needlepoint saying! Very very nice! I'm going to have to look this person's work up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such beautiful design..I love that needle point saying too..
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Wonderful finishes. That is a lovely saying too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am a Morris admirer. Great pieces today.

    ReplyDelete