Home60 RAKsFree PatternsCross StitchNeedlepointPainted PorcelainContact Me

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Give Way is Tomorrow!

I made four more needle keeps.  As before, they look kind of lumpy, but it's because they've been folded.  I opened them up so you could see the designs.




The winner can choose two needle keeps.  That leaves six that will need homes.  SOOOOOOOO, once the lucky person tells me which two they select, I will place the six extra needle keeps in envelopes and seal them.  Than I'll draw six additional names and send the needle keeps to their new homes.

Happy stitching - until tomorrow (6PM CDT) - Cheers!

9 comments:

  1. Sweet..
    Please count me in in this fun giveaway..
    Love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is a very nice plan Kim. So sweet of you. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so exciting! You are so generous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting, thank you for being so generous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so kind! Please add my name to your giveaway - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a generous and thoughtful thing you are doing! Your needlebooks are absolutely gorgeous and I would be thrilled to win any one of them. Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty these are! I'd love to keep my needles in these dainty needlekeeps! Thank you for being so generous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim-your painting is just beautiful! How talented you are!

    ReplyDelete