Home60 RAKsFree PatternsCross StitchNeedlepointPainted PorcelainContact Me

Monday, February 18, 2013

A Brave New World

Greetings!

I recently discovered Lynn B's "Happiness is Cross Stitching" blog (happinessiscrossstitching.blogspot.com).  Lynn's blog led me to fall in love with needlework that I have sadly missed for many years.  Lynn's tutorials and selfless sharing have inspired me to open the closet that has protected my projects over the years.  And what a treasure trove!!  My brain feels like it's going to explode.

So many ideas and projects.....so little time.

There are so many wonderful websites and blogs from those who love thread and needle - I hope my blog will inspire those who may have been in a bit of a lull.  I look forward to hearing from you and sharing my love and passion for stitching.

Thanks to Lynn B's tutorial, I created my first fabric box.  She also provided me with the fabulous initial pattern.



Kim M

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kim.Welcome to the blogging world.:)
    Tried to follow you but there's no following button.
    Love your finished box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to figure out the templates - I added "Follow" button.....I think ;)

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the blog world Kim! You've done an amazing job on your box finish. Lynne's tutorials are wonderful, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim-Welcome to the world of blogging. I'll be celebrating my third blogoversary tomorrow with a giveaway. Please drop by-atwillowtreepond dot blogspot dot com

    I'll follow too when you get your follow box up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim,

    Thankyou for the lovely compliment! The box finish looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete